So you want to work at Fort Collins Nursery?
Have you ever wanted to get paid to play with plants and be part of a fun friendly team? We hire for sales positions in all of our departments, cashiers, production help, planting and delivery help, and more. Join the Fort Collins Nursery team and help bring the joy of gardening to the Northern Colorado community!
Positions currently available are listed below:
Assistant Greenhouse Manager
Do you belong in an exciting fast-paced work environment? Do you support local business and believe in strong customer service and community engagement? Can you lead others to follow and grow with you? Fort Collins Nursery wants to talk with you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers in making informed decisions to help them succeed in their yards and gardens.
- Encouraging the healthy growth of both employees and plants.
- Ensuring a pleasant shopping experience by maintaining a well-stocked, clean, and engaging Greenhouse.
- 2+ years experience managing employees.
- Knowledge of annual and vegetable plants for northern Colorado/southern Wyoming
- Good organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Forklift and skid steer experience a plus, but not required. Training available.
Job is full time. Weekends required. Compensation DOE.
No lazy people, no whiners!
Please apply in person at:
Fort Collins Nursery
2121 E. Mulberry St.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
Ask for Troy
NO CALLS PLEASE!