During a long, cold and dry winter, most everyone gets a little antsy for spring. Take the edge off and join us for Fort Collins Nursery’s Winter Workshop Series held in our classroom on Saturdays in February from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Spend two hours with some of the region’s premier horticulture experts, authors and professionals. Our carefully selected topics will help further your understanding, passion and inspiration of all things green.
Just starting out? Our workshops are an excellent way to spark your interest and get a head start. Experienced in the field? Become more well rounded with a new topic and perspective.
Or, follow the links below to find out about any of our classes:
- Pruning and Training Trees That Live Longer and Stronger [Feb. 4, 2012]
- Cold Frames 101 [Feb. 4, 2012]
- The Building and Planting of Rock Gardens [Feb. 11, 2012]
- Fairy Gardening [Feb. 11, 2012]
- Preserves, Jams, & Jellies: Use Your Fruit [Feb. 18, 2012]
- The Best Fruits and Berries to Grow in Northern Colorado [Feb. 18, 2012]
- Sustainable Flowers for Northern Colorado Gardens [Feb. 25, 2012]
- Orchid Splendor at Home [Feb. 25, 2012]
Learn, Grow, Bloom!