- This event has passed.
The Yard Sale 2012
August 25, 2012 - September 3, 2012
Come out to Fort Collins Nursery Aug. 25 – Sept. 3 for the biggest sale of the year! The Yard Sale (formally known as the Gambler’sSale) offers discounts of up to 50% off on all plants, trees and shrubs as well as a wide variety of selected items from the garden shop.
- Don’t take a gamble on selection! Shop early on Aug. 25 & 26 for the best selection.
- From Aug. 25 -Aug. 31, take 30% off your plant purchase.
- On the weekend of Sept. 1 & 2, the nursery-wide discount will increase to 40% off.
- The last day of the sale, Mon., Sept. 3, Labor Day, the discount goes up again to 50% off!
- We will also offer a “discount alley” on plants that need a little love and scratch-n-dent items.
Don’t miss out on fresh produce from Fresh Start Produce Company on September 1-3.
We will also be hosting a fundraiser during the sale for The Growing Project. This local non-profit is dedicated to supporting community gardens, connecting people with growing their own food and contributing to the Larimer County Food Bank.
You’ve heard of using the right tool for the job? The Growing Project is in need of your new and used garden tool donations. From Aug. 25-Sept. 3 Fort Collins Nursery will accept donations of tools for The Growing Project.
The Growing Project will offer a hands-on Fairy or Dinosaur mini-garden box for kids to take home with them from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, & Monday, Sept. 1-3. Use the money you save during our sale and make a donation to The Growing Project at the cash register! On Labor Day, Monday, September 3rd they will be running the “Discount Ally” and all proceeds from those sales will go to them. (ALL sales from that area are final.)
It is a great time to plant, fill in gaps in the landscape and save big on plants. We’ll see you there!
We are open:
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sun., Sept. 2 & Mon., Sept. 3 (Labor Day)
Originally published on August 2nd, 2012. Updated on October 5th, 2015.