- This event has passed.
The Yard Sale 2014
August 23, 2014 - September 1, 2014
Come to Fort Collins Nursery August 23rd – September 1st for the biggest sale of the year! The Yard Sale offers discounts of up to 50% off on all plants, trees and shrubs as well as a wide variety of selected gardening goodies. Shop early on August 23 & 24 for the best selection. See Rules & Restrictions and Merchandise List below.
- From August 23 – August 29: Enjoy a 30% Discount
- On the weekend of August 30 – August 31: Enjoy a 40% Discount
- The last day of the sale, Monday, September 1, Labor Day: Enjoy a 50% Discount
- We will also have our “Discount Alley” area open. From 8/23-8/31. These items receive double the daily discount on plants that need a little extra love and scratch-n-dent items. Ex. If the daily discount is 30%, you’re “Discount Alley” item will receive a 60% discount. (ALL sales from Discount Alley are final.)
We will be hosting a fundraiser during the sale for The Growing Project. This local non-profit is dedicated to supporting community gardens, connecting people with growing their own food and contributing to the Larimer County Food Bank.
You’ve heard of using the right tool for the job? The Growing Project is in need of your new and used garden tool donations. From August 23-September 1 Fort Collins Nursery will accept cash donations and tool donations for The Growing Project.
Use the money you save during our sale and make a donation to The Growing Project at the cash register! On Labor Day, Monday, September 1st they will be running the “Discount Alley” and all proceeds from those sales will go to them. (ALL sales from Discount Alley are final.)
The Silver Seed food truck will be serving up delicious food from 10-2 on Saturday, August 23 and Saturday, August 30. Mile High Lobster Shack will be here on Sunday, August 24 and Saturday, August 30.
It is a great time to plant, fill in gaps in the landscape and save big on plants and other gardening supplies. We’ll see you there!
We are open:
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday, August 24
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday, August 31 & Monday, September 1 (Labor Day)
Originally published on June 10th, 2014. Updated on October 5th, 2015.