Spring is here and we’ve got some great news: Gardening is not cancelled! Gardening is good for your health and is a great way to avoid the crowds. Here at Fort Collins Nursery, we stand ready to meet your gardening needs this spring.
Place orders here and then pick them up in our parking lot or have them delivered. Whether you need seeds and soil, houseplants and pots, or trees, shrubs, and perennials, we’ve got it all.
How it works:
- Click here to browse our inventory: ONLINE INVENTORY
- The lists provided are updated weekly to reflect what we currently have in stock. In addition, we have many items that are not on the lists, so if there’s something you can’t find, please give us a call: 970-482-1984
- Once you’ve figured out what you want, click the button below that says “ORDER NOW” to fill out the order form
- Once we receive your order, we will process it as quickly as possible. We will contact you if we are out of something or have any questions.
- Once your order has been pulled, we will contact you and you can pay over the phone with any major credit card or Fort Collins Nursery Gift Card.
- If your order is for Delivery, our Delivery Manager will contact you to schedule a time for us to bring you your goodies.
- If you intend to pick up your order, just head out any time we’re open and we will bring your order to your car. All orders MUST be collected within three days of payment. Orders that are not collected within three days of payment will be restocked, and order will be refunded.
Originally published on March 18th, 2020. Updated on March 21st, 2020.