We are pleased to offer online ordering with curbside pickup & delivery for high-risk customers.
Due to limited staff, we ask that only those customers who are high risk and require no-contact curbside pickup or delivery utilize this online ordering service.
Online ordering is limited to essential items. These items include food-related merchandise such as seeds, vegetable starts, and fruit trees, as well as the supplies required to successfully grow food such as seed starting supplies, fertilizers, soils and compost, etc.
Requests for items other than those included in the lists below may not be fulfilled. We appreciate your understanding while we work to keep everyone safe meet your food gardening needs this spring!
How it works:
- Shop: Look through the Online Inventory lists provided in the links below. Once you’ve made up you mind, click the “Order Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Order: On the Order page, you can enter each item, size (if applicable) and quantity. You can also choose whether you want to pick your plants up on our Pickup Days, or if you’d like them delivered (click here for Delivery zones and pricing).
Please note: Only items listed in our Online Inventory are available for online ordering. All other items (Annuals, ornamental trees/shrubs, perennials, pottery, fountains, houseplants, etc) may be purchased in-store. More information about shopping in-store, including special hours for High Risk Customers, can be found here.
- Pay: Once we’ve pulled your order, we will contact you by phone for payment. Please make sure you provide a current phone number, and be sure to check your voicemail! If we are unable to reach you by phone to collect payment by Tuesday, your order will be canceled.
- Pickup: Curbside Pickup Days are Tuesdays and Fridays (Click here for current hours). Orders must be placed by midnight Sunday in order to be ready for Tuesday pickup, or by midnight Wednesday in order to be ready for Friday pickup. Orders must be picked up no more than one week from the date they are ready for pickup. If you need to schedule a pickup time other than Tuesday or Friday, please notify us when we contact you for payment.
If you’ve opted for Delivery, our Delivery Manager will contact you to discuss scheduling and pricing.
Inventory Available for Online Ordering/Curbside Pickup
Plants & Seeds
- Seeds: We carry the full line of Botanical Interests seeds. Browse their online catalog here. Once you’ve found the seeds you need, enter them into our order form, NOT through the Botanical Interests website (we can get your seeds ordered faster than they’ll ship to you, and we won’t charge you shipping!)
- Vegetable Starts
- Herb Starts
- Edible Bare Root Plants and Bulbs
- Hardy Fruit Trees, Shrubs, & Edible Plants
- Tropical Fruits (Including Citrus)
Supplies & Accessories
- Seed Starting Supplies
- Soils, Mulches, & Soil Amendments
- Fertilizers for vegetables, fruiting shrubs, and fruit trees
- Plant Protection
- Landscape & Plant Staking Supplies
Digital Gift Cards can be redeemed both on line and in the store, and are delivered via email within 24 hours of payment processing.
Originally published on March 18th, 2020. Updated on May 25th, 2020.