Due to limited staff, we ask that only those customers who are high risk and require no-contact curbside pickup or delivery utilize this online ordering service.
How it Works
- Shop: Look through the Online Inventory lists provided here. Once you’ve made up you mind, return to this page to place your order.
- Order: Enter each item, size (if applicable) and quantity. You can also choose whether you want to pick your plants up on our Pickup Days, or if you’d like them delivered (click here for Delivery zones and pricing).
Please note: Only items listed in our Online Inventory are available for online ordering/curbside pickup. If you need items that are not listed for online ordering, please call us at (970)482-1984 and we can help you fill your order over the phone. More information about shopping in-store, including special hours for High Risk Customers, can be found here.
- Pay: Once we’ve pulled your order, we will contact you by phone for payment. Please make sure you provide a current phone number, and be sure to check your voicemail! If we are unable to reach you by phone to collect payment by Tuesday, your order will be canceled.
- Pickup: Curbside Pickup Days are Tuesdays and Fridays (Click here for current hours).
Orders must be placed by midnight Sunday in order to be ready for Tuesday pickup, or by midnight Wednesday in order to be ready for Friday pickup.
Orders must be picked up no more than one week from the date they are ready for pickup. If you need to schedule a pickup time other than Tuesday or Friday, please notify us when we contact you for payment.
- Delivery: If you’ve opted for Delivery, our Delivery Manager will contact you to discuss scheduling and pricing.
Originally published on March 18th, 2020. Updated on June 8th, 2020.