Please note: While we are closed to walk-in traffic, we are unable to process returns. We will honor all returns once we can re-open our doors. If you have merchandise that has a warranty that is about to expire, we will extend that warranty indefinitely until we are able to help you in person in our store.
We will re-open for walk-in traffic once it is deemed safe and appropriate to do so. We ask that even once we reopen you wait a day or two in order to help us keep crowding to a minimum and maintain top notch safety protocols.
Thank you for your understanding!
Our goal is to help you be a successful gardener. That is why all plants and merchandise purchased from Fort Collins Retail Nursery are guaranteed. If any purchase proves unsatisfactory, please return it within the time specified in this policy, along with your receipt. The following codes are found next to each item on the receipt and correspond to the guarantee given:
- Code A – 30 day guarantee: All Greenhouse plants, including but not limited to annuals, houseplants, bonsai, orchids, and other tropical non-winter hardy plants.
- Code N – 1 year guarantee: All winter hardy perennial and woody nursery stock, hardy bulbs, and bare-root stock.
- Code M – 30 day guarantee or as specified by manufacturer: Non-plant merchandise excluding fountains.
- Code F – 1 year conditional guarantee: Fountains and pumps. Fountains require special winterizing care, and guarantees are handled on a case-by-case basis.
If any purchase proves unsatisfactory, please return it along with your receipt.
For a full cash refund, return within:
- 7 days for plants returned in a live and healthy condition as determined by our staff (Codes (A and N)
- 30 days for non-plant merchandise (Codes M and F)
For replacement or store credit, return within:
- 1 year for all winter hardy perennial and woody nursery stock, hardy bulbs, and bare-root stock (Code N)
- 30 days for all greenhouse plants, including but not limited to annuals, houseplants, bonsai, orchids, and other tropical non-winter hardy plants, as well as all non-plant merchandise (Codes A, M, and F)
Please present merchandise and receipt for all returns. No cash refunds will be made for plants returned more than 7 days after the original date of purchase.
Originally published on January 19th, 2017. Updated on March 31st, 2020.