Fort Collins Nursery offers nearly 17,000 sq. ft. of indoor shopping space (including a greenhouse and garden shop), 3 acres of outdoor shopping along the scenic Poudre River, as well as 6 acres of on-site production and growing space.
At our nursery, 2121 East Mulberry St., in Fort Collins, Colorado you will find:
- A greenhouse filled with lush tropical plants, bonsai and cacti. In the spring, annuals, vegetables & herbs fill the greenhouse.
- Thousands of varieties of trees, shrubs, vines, roses, ornamental grasses, fruits, vegetables, herbs and perennials.
- A garden shop with everything for the gardener including tools, fertilizers, pest controls, books, fountains & other gardening supplies.
- A huge selection of seeds and seed-starting supplies to get you ready for spring!
- A loyalty reward Garden Club program where members receive special pricing on many items throughout the store. You will get a copy of our monthly newsletter with notification of special events and sales.
- A wealth of resources from our fact sheets, referrals, links and employees.
- A playground for the kids!
Originally published on May 3rd, 2010. Updated on March 23rd, 2022.