Count on us to get you what you need when you need it! Our delivery and planting service covers much of northern and eastern Colorado and Southern Wyoming!
If we are delivering larger trees, shrubs, or other bulky merchandise to a location on your property that has difficult access, the delivery foreman may determine an up-charge based on time (@$30/man-hr) and materials, which can include rental charges for equipment. These charges are caused by such conditions as difficult access to the planting site caused by steep slopes, rough terrain or other physical barriers.
Planting Charges are based on the planting site being in open bare ground, accessible with handcarts, and in soil relatively free of rocks, roots or other impediments. We do not do bed preparation such as grading, edging, weed barrier or mulching. We do not do tree removal. The planting foreman may determine an up charge based on time (@30/man-hr) and materials, which can include rental charges for equipment. These charges are caused by such conditions as:
- Difficult access to the planting site caused by steep slopes, rough terrain, or other physical barriers.
- Difficult digging conditions caused by rocks, roots, or other impediments in the soil.
- Planting through existing mulch or weed barrier.
- Other conditions requiring extra time and/or equipment.
- Local deliveries only.
- No deliveries beyond Zone A.
- 30% of retail price for delivery and set-up, with a $100.00 minimum charge.
Originally published on March 21st, 2020.