- This event has passed.
2018 Spring Open House
April 28, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for our Spring Open House on Saturday, April 28th from 10AM to 4PM. This is a fun, family event with a little something for everyone. Adults can take advantage of great deals throughout the day, and kids will enjoy a variety of fun activities.
- Face Painting
- Kids Coloring Station
- New Playground Equipment
- The Vegetable Connection – Educational Booth & Herb Sales
- Larimer County Master Gardeners – Educational Booth
- Gardens on Spring Creek – Educational Booth
- Colorado Native Plants Society – Northern Chapter – Educational Booth
- Boy Scout Troop 87 – Grilling Food and Assisting Customers
Community involvement is an integral part of what we do at Fort Collins Nursery. Buy any 2 1/2 ” herb during this weekend and we’ll donate 50% to The Vegetable Connection to support their efforts in educating our community about how food is grown, harvested, prepared and preserved through their Feeding the Families Program. Please stop by their table to say hello and learn more about their programs.
- Taquería Los Pepes
- Boyscout Troop 87- Hamburger & Hotdog Grill
- Live music by Bill DeMarco from 11am-2pm
OPEN HOUSE SPECIALS:
Originally published on January 24th, 2018. Updated on April 27th, 2018.