- This event has passed.
Landscape Design: Creating Peace, Balance and Harmony
January 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$18
This class has sold out. You may sign up for a waiting list in case any spots become available. To sign up for the waiting list, please click on registration link below and then click on the “Get Tickets” link on the ticketing page.
Landscape Design: Creating Peace, Balance and Harmony – SOLD OUT
Presented by Robyn Dolgin
- Date: Saturday, January 14
- Doors: 11:45 am
- Class: 12 pm – 1:30 pm
- Tickets: $18
- Food & drinks will not be provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
Learn how to bring feelings of peace, balance and harmony to your garden spaces. We’ll discuss how some of the basic tenets of good design and the ancient art of Feng Shui can be incorporated into the modern day principles of the Xeric landscape.
Presented by Robyn Dolgin:
Robyn Dolgin, owner of Wild Iris Living, has been a horticulturist for over 40 years, and is considered the gardeners’ gardener. The company provides design, consultation, pruning and maintenance services to create beautiful, four season interest, water conserving landscapes. She loves working with nature and the energy of space to create landscapes that are functional, aesthetically pleasing and uplifting to those who view or spend time in them. Robyn is an artist, educator, writer and plant advocate. When not in the garden or recreating in nature, you’ll find her spending time in the Wild Iris Studio, creating mixed media art pieces with found objects, treasures of nature and handmade paper.
Important class details (Please read carefully)
Policy This workshop is planned based on the current health and safety guidelines issued by the Larimer County Health Department and the Colorado Department of Public Health.
- Masks are not required but are encouraged
- We will space out seating as best we can to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling sick or demonstrating any symptoms of COVID-19 or any respiratory illness the day of the presentation or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. We will happily refund your tickets.
Click here for a list of all our 2023 Winter Workshops
Originally published on December 8th, 2022. Updated on January 13th, 2023.