- This event has passed.
The Yard Sale 2013
August 24, 2013 @ 9:00 am - September 2, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Come to Fort Collins Nursery August 24 – September 2 for the biggest sale of the year! The Yard Sale offers discounts of up to 50% off on all plants, trees and shrubs as well as a wide variety of selected items from the garden shop.
- Shop early on August 24 & 25 for the best selection.
- From August 24 -August 30, take 30% off your plant purchase.
- On the weekend of August 31 & September 1, the nursery-wide discount will increase to 40% off.
- The last day of the sale, Monday, September 2, Labor Day, the discount goes up again to 50% off!
- We will also offer a “discount alley” on plants that need a little love and scratch-n-dent items.
We will be hosting a fundraiser during the sale for The Growing Project. This local non-profit is dedicated to supporting community gardens, connecting people with growing their own food and contributing to the Larimer County Food Bank. They will be set up with kid’s activities on Saturday & Sunday, August 31st & September 1st.
You’ve heard of using the right tool for the job? The Growing Project is in need of your new and used garden tool donations. From August 24-September 2 Fort Collins Nursery will accept donations of tools for The Growing Project.
Use the money you save during our sale and make a donation to The Growing Project at the cash register! On Labor Day, Monday, September 2nd they will be running the “Discount Alley” and all proceeds from those sales will go to them. (ALL sales from that area are final.)
It is a great time to plant, fill in gaps in the landscape and save big on plants. We’ll see you there!
We are open:
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday, September 1 & Monday, September 2 (Labor Day)
Originally published on June 13th, 2013. Updated on October 5th, 2015.