Add some green to your home & office this winter with LiveTrends™ Design products, available at Fort Collins Nursery. LiveTrends combine unique designs, living plants, and specialty gifting items to provide simple, beautiful, living works of art that are unlike anything else in the marketplace. We carry many succulents and air plants in a variety fun designs including magnetized planters, stone pockets, glass vases and copper mule planters. Each plant was selected through extensive testing by LiveTrends to thrive in a home or office setting with easy-care.
- Water: Keep humid by misting once a week. Plants will indicate their need for water by becoming dull in color and shrunken if very dry.
- Light: Medium-bright artificial light indoors or near a window without direct sunlight.
- Temperature: 60-80F, similar to orchids. Being tropical plants, they do not like temperature extremes.
- Fertilizer: Plants will survive without any fertilizing, however, if you wish to encourage growth, mist or soak with a solution of balanced house plant food at ¼ recommended strength once a month during warm growing seasons.
- Water: Allow plants to dry before watering. Don’t worry if plants become very dry, they will go slightly dormant without harm. Use approximately 2oz of water every two weeks.
- Light: Bright artificial light indoors or near a window without direct sun. In warm weather (always above 40 degrees) they can grow on an outside porch but no direct sunlight.
- Temperature: These plants tolerate a wide range of temperatures from 40-90F. Do not allow to freeze and keep away from air conditioning or heating vents.
- Fertilizer: Balanced house plant food once per month at ½ strength during warm growing seasons (IMPORTANT be sure to water with clear water first since your plants will be dry)