- This event has passed.
2019 Spring Open House
April 27, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for our Spring Open House on Saturday, April 27th from 10AM to 4PM. This is a fun, family event with a little something for everyone. Adults can take advantage of great deals throughout the day, and kids will enjoy a variety of fun activities.
Our Spring Open House will be special this year, as it will also be the Grand Opening of our newly expanded store! We are so fortunate to have such amazing support from our customers, and we will be making this a particularly special Open House, with great prizes and special discounts.
- Face Painting
- Kids Coloring Station
- New Playground Equipment
- Two $500 gift cards will be given away over the weekend. Winners will be selected from a drawing and contacted no later than Tuesday, April 30th.
Community involvement is an integral part of what we do at Fort Collins Nursery. Buy any 2 1/2 ” herb during this weekend and we’ll donate 50% to The Vegetable Connection to support their efforts in educating our community about how food is grown, harvested, prepared and preserved through their Feeding the Families Program. Please stop by their table to say hello and learn more about their programs.
Educational booths from many of the communities top gardening and horticulture related groups will also be on site with volunteers available to answer questions and provide information on their programs and services.
- The Vegetable Connection – Educational Booth & Herb Sales
- Larimer County Master Gardeners – Educational Booth
- Gardens on Spring Creek – Educational Booth
- Boy Scout Troop 87 – Grilling Food and Assisting Customers
- Boy Scout Troop 87- Hamburger & Hot dog Grill
- Taquería Los Pepes
- Live music by Tony Crank from 11am-2pm
OPEN HOUSE SPECIALS:
Originally published on February 19th, 2019. Updated on April 23rd, 2019.