COVID-19 Shopping Information
We are proud to offer a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for all of our customers. Please help us ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff by observing the following rules:
- We strongly encourage all customers to wear masks during their visit.
- Please maintain 6′ social distancing from other customers and employees.
- Please limit your visit to 30 minutes if possible to help reduce crowding.
- Please keep your shopping group small to help reduce crowding.
- Please leave children at home unless absolutely necessary to help reduce crowding.
- We are currently limiting the number of available parking spaces for customers. Only customers who are parked in our parking lot will be allowed to enter the store. Customers who park on the road and walk in will not be admitted. If the parking lot is full, Parking Attendants will be on hand to manage traffic and invite customers in once space is available.
- For our current Shopping Hours reserved for High Risk Customers, click here: Hours
Due to limited staff, we ask that only those customers who are high risk and require no-contact curbside pickup or delivery utilize our Curbside Pickup service.
To place an order for Curbside Pickup, please call us at (970)482-1984 and we can help you fill your order over the phone.
We are open for walk-in business! We welcome visitors to shop our extensive inventory of ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals, as well as pottery, fountains, gift items, gardening supplies, and more, by visiting us at 2121 E. Mulberry St. in Fort Collins.
Originally published on May 18th, 2020. Updated on May 14th, 2021.