COVID-19 Shopping Information
We are proud to offer a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for all of our customers. Please help us ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff by observing the following rules:
- All customers 11 years of age and older and all employees must wear a mask that completely covers mouth and nose at all times when at Fort Collins Nursery, both indoors and outdoors, no exceptions. Customers who are unable or unwilling to wear masks are invited to place an order with us over the phone. We offer curbside pickup and home delivery options.
- Please maintain 6′ social distancing from other customers and employees.
- Please limit your visit to 30 minutes if possible to help reduce crowding.
- Please no more than two people per shopping party to help reduce crowding.
- Please leave children at home unless absolutely necessary to help reduce crowding.
- Our Parking Lot is limited to 50 spaces for customers. Only customers who are parked in our parking lot will be allowed to enter the store. Customers who park on the road and walk in will not be admitted. If the parking lot is full, Parking Attendants will be on hand to manage traffic and invite customers in once space is available.
- For our current Shopping Hours reserved for High Risk Customers, click here: Hours
Due to limited staff, we ask that only those customers who are high risk and require no-contact curbside pickup or delivery utilize our Curbside Pickup service.
To place an order for Curbside Pickup, please call us at (970)482-1984 and we can help you fill your order over the phone.
We are open for walk-in business! We welcome visitors to shop our extensive inventory of ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals, as well as pottery, fountains, gift items, gardening supplies, and more, by visiting us at 2121 E. Mulberry St. in Fort Collins.
Originally published on May 18th, 2020. Updated on March 25th, 2021.