COVID-19 Shopping Information
We are excited to continue serving northern Colorado and southern Wyoming during these strange and unprecedented times. In order to do so safely, here are the rules we are asking all customers to follow:
- All customers 2 years of age and older and all employees must wear a mask that completely covers mouth and nose at all times when at Fort Collins Nursery, both indoors and outdoors, no exceptions. Customers who are unable to wear masks for medical reasons are invited to order online or place an order with us over the phone. We offer curbside pickup and home delivery options. More information here
- Please maintain 6′ social distancing from other customers and employees.
- Please limit your visit to 30 minutes if possible to help reduce crowding.
- Please no more than two people per shopping party to help reduce crowding.
- Please leave children at home unless absolutely necessary to help reduce crowding.
- We are limiting our parking lot to 50 spaces for customers. Only those customers who are parked in our parking lot will be allowed to enter the store. Customers who park on the road and walk in will not be admitted.
- Shopping Hours reserved for High Risk Customers:
Every Tuesday from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Online Ordering & Curbside Pickup
Due to limited staff, we ask that only those customers who are high risk and require no-contact curbside pickup or delivery utilize this online ordering service.
You may also call us at (970)482-1984 and we can help you fill your order over the phone.
We are open for walk-in business! We welcome visitors to shop our extensive inventory of ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals, as well as pottery, fountains, gift items, gardening supplies, and more, by visiting us at 2121 E. Mulberry St. in Fort Collins.
Originally published on May 18th, 2020. Updated on June 26th, 2020.