COVID-19 Shopping Information
We are excited to continue serving northern Colorado and southern Wyoming during these strange and unprecedented times. In order to do so safely, here are the rules we are asking all customers to follow:
- All customers and employees must wear a mask when visiting the nursery
- Please maintain 6′ social distancing from other customers and employees.
- Please limit your visit to 30 minutes if possible to help reduce crowding.
- Please no more than two people per shopping party to help reduce crowding.
- Please leave children at home unless absolutely necessary to help reduce crowding.
- We are limiting our parking lot to 50 spaces for customers. Only those customers who are parked in our parking lot will be allowed to enter the store. Customers who park on the road and walk in will not be admitted.
- Shopping Hours reserved for High Risk Customers:
Every Tuesday from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Online Ordering & Curbside Pickup
All “essential” items can be ordered online for curbside pickup or delivery. “Essential” items include seeds, veggie & herb starts, fruiting trees & shrubs, and the supplies necessary to grow them such as potting soil, fertilizers, compost, and seed starting supplies.
Other items, including ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals, as well as pottery, fountains, gift items, and more, can be purchased by visiting us at 2121 E. Mulberry St. in Fort Collins. These items are not available for online ordering or curbside pickup.
Originally published on May 18th, 2020.