Garden Club Information
Join our Garden Club and enjoy savings on your garden shopping all year at Northern Colorado’s best garden center!
- Earn points with each full-price purchase for future discounts
- Receive special Garden Club pricing on select seasonal merchandise
- Receive advance notice of our events and sales
- Easily access proof-of-purchase information
How do I earn points?
For every $15 before tax or not including tax, one point is awarded (A purchase of $68.97 earns 4 points.)
How do I redeem points?
Each point is worth $0.50. As soon as you have accumulated 10 or more points, you may redeem them on any future purchase of $5 or more
How do I know how many points I have?
Every time you make a purchase, your receipt will list the number of points available for your next visit. Also, you can ask the cashier for your total available points.
Terms & Conditions
- Present your Garden club card each time you shop to be eligible for all program benefits.
- Points will not be earned on the purchase of discounted items, labor or gift cards.
- Points will not be redeemed for cash, credit, labor, gift cards or event tickets.
- You must make a minimum of one purchase each calendar year to remain eligible for benefits.
- Points and/or cards are not transferable.
- Fort Collins Nursery Garden Club card holders have no vested interest in the program benefits and Fort Collins Nursery, Inc., reserves the right to alter or limit the program or to terminate the program at any time without notice.
Garden Club Membership Application
Originally published on October 16th, 2014. Updated on April 25th, 2019.