HUGE NEWS!!! (Long post, but DEFINITELY worth reading)
We are thrilled to announce that we will be reopening for in-store customer shopping on Monday, April 27, 2020!
In order to prepare for the transition back to in-store shopping, we will be closing for a few days to finish fulfilling online orders and to reset the store so it is ready for your visit.
Curbside pickup has been temporarily suspended while we work on improving our order fulfillment system. More info here.
We have developed some rules to help keep our staff, our customers, and all our family and loved ones safe. We appreciate you taking the time to read through them so your next visit is a safe and pleasant one.
Here is what to expect when you visit:
1. Please only enter our property if you and all of the people within your circle of friends and family are healthy. We will do the same.
2. Cars will be limited to 50 open parking spaces to help limit crowds. If our parking lot is full when you arrive, you may line up on the side of the frontage road and await the next available space. Only customers who have parked in our parking lot will be allowed to enter and shop (no parking on the frontage road and walking in). A parking attendant will help you navigate this change.
3. Please limit those visiting in-store to two people per car (or one if possible). Please, no children at this time unless absolutely necessary.
4. All customers must wear masks. We will do the same.
5. Maintain a minimum of 6′ distance from staff and other customers. This is fairly easy given the size of our indoor/outdoor areas. Kindly refrain from asking staff to look at pictures on your phone. We will be making adjustments at our checkout to utilize the length of our garden center to allow for distancing and use of plexiglass at the front counter.
6. We know how much you enjoy strolling through our grounds (we’re awfully proud of our beautiful property!) However, we humbly ask you to please limit visits to 30 minutes of shopping time so that others can shop our store to get what they need. There are a lot of you who need plants for your vegetable gardens, landscapes, and homes, and we need to get you all through here quickly and efficiently while keeping crowding to a minimum.
7. Need more advice than 30 minutes allows? Please call us or submit questions on our Facebook page. We look forward to having more time to visit once the COVID-19 challenges aren’t as disruptive, but until then, we’re here for you online!
Our staff will also be making some changes, here’s what we’re doing:
• As always, we will do everything we can to help meet your needs!
• Employees will only be allowed to come to work if they and their circle of friends and family are healthy
• All staff will wear masks.
• We will sanitize sales counters, sales equipment, & other high-contact surfaces throughout the day.
• We will have a parking lot assistant to help with parking, directions, and making sure you know what to expect when shopping with us.
While some of you may disagree with these rules, they are necessary to ensure employee safety while allowing you all to meet your garden and landscape needs. If, for whatever reason, you aren’t comfortable shopping here while these rules are in place, I really appreciate your patience in waiting to visit until we can welcome everyone without restriction. I know waiting is not easy!
Can’t wait to see you all again soon!
Originally published on April 24th, 2020. Updated on May 6th, 2020.